Five benefits of Hydrating Facial
We are all so worried about our facial skin, more in the recent times of excessive stress, hectic lifestyle, various environmental conditions and pollution. Facials are non-invasive treatments for maintaining a beautiful facial skin that involves deep pore cleansing, gentle exfoliation and lots of skincare. A hydrating facial is mainly designed for dry skin and for those who are getting aged and the skin cannot retain the moisture because it involves intense hydration. It’s a premium experience, a relaxing and rejuvenating session that has immense benefits.
First of all, it is very important to know what a hydrating facial is. It’s a skincare regime that gives a dewy and glowing appearance to your skin bringing back the water content to the facial skin and locks in the moisture. It’s for those who suffer from dehydrated skin, irritation and dryness of skin. It is definitely not recommended for oily skin but surely for normal skin. In a hydrating facial a hydrating serum, oil-based massage cream, a hydrating mask, eye cream and skin protection gel/cream is used. A facial is basically for everyone and if you are still thinking about what would be the right age, you can start getting it from 25 years.
Each and every skin needs moisture without which skin turns flaky and dry. A hydrated skin looks flawless and the skin functions are also normalized as it involves a lot of healing. A hydrating facial also lifts and strengthens the facial muscles which result in vibrant and younger appearance.
Keep reading to reveal the 5 best benefits of hydrating facial:
- Get the glow along with good blood circulation – Blood circulation plays a very important role in giving a glowing and flawless skin. Sometimes it’s the result of hindered blood circulation that our skin becomes dull and you might be feeling that you are wearing a tan all the time. A hydrating facial massage stimulates the skin, lots of moisture is seeped through so the skin becomes brighter. When there is blood-circulation the oxygen and nutrients are carried in all the areas of your face giving an even skin tone and a natural glow.
- Skin is softer and suppler – The functionality of a hydrating facial is to make your skin baby soft and bouncy. It binds moisture, thus the skin looks and feels very supple and moisture is locked in the layers of the skin, there is no loss. You look younger with no flakiness and dryness. The hydrating serum does the magic; it adds a lot of radiance to your skin. The serum contains high level of nutrients in oil or cream and contains advanced formulas. It maintains the PH level of the skin.
- Less acne due to excess oil – Excess oil causes breakouts in any type of skin. A hydrating facial locks moisture but reduces the secretion of excess oil that could cause breakouts. A hydrating facial basically regulates the oil secretion of the skin and less of excess oil is even produced which stops acne breakouts.
- No irritation and itchiness – Dryness results in itchiness, skin becomes reddish and very sensitive. The surface of the skin erodes and causes lot of irritation and patches. A hydrating facial in the winters is super beneficial and even in the other months. When the facial skin is adequately hydrated, there is regeneration of cell structure and a new layer of skin is born which
- Better absorption – A hydrating facial makes your skin even tone and improves the texture of your skin. The pores are all clean and fresh so any skincare product used after a facial gets absorbed into the skin very easily.
Facials are not just for a day, to get the benefits you need to continue very 15 days or every month; it depends on the skin condition. Fix an appointment with our beauty expert today!