Defy aging by Anti-aging Treatment
Skin ageing is not limited to age factor these days and this is why you might need an anti-ageing cream or a facial even before you reach your thirties. There is so much of pollution in the atmosphere, lifestyle, the UV rays, we hardly eat fresh organic stuffs and due to other environmental factors our skin duffers a lot and looks aged really fast. Again, skin ageing is caused due to a combination of environmental factors and genetics, mainly when the free-radical is damaged.
But it is actually never too late to maintain a youthful and healthy appearance. There are a few primary things you can do delay ageing like eating a balanced diet, drinking lots of water, staying out of the sun, good skin care, limiting alcohol and quitting tobacco but then if you are above 35 and dealing with signs of stubborn ageing, its time to start anti-ageing treatments.
Why do you need professional anti-ageing treatments?
These treatments have been invented after lot of research and very effective in rendering impressive results. As the age increases, there is loss of fat from the face and this causes a loss in the facial volume. There is also decrease in the bone density, visible wrinkles and fine lines in certain areas. Adding to this, hyperpigmentation is another huge problem that occurs due to the age.
The anti-ageing treatments
The recent anti-ageing treatments according to the experts:
- Thermage – It’s a skin-tightening and skin-lightening treatment which can lighten sun spots, dark circles, sun spots, patches, wrinkles and fine lines. It’s a single-sitting affair and the results are amazing and progressive. After the sitting you can resume to daily activities, this is an advantage.
- Injectable fillers – Fillers are mainly for correcting folds and wrinkles and the results are immediate. You face becomes supple and gets more volume. This treatment boosts facial contours and the features. Incase you get a minor swelling at the injection spot, it gets back to normal in just few hours.
- Botox – This is very effective in treating fines lines and creases in the forhead and smile line. Getting this treatment the facial muscles are relaxed. The span of this treatment is 4-6 months and there is a visible improvement in a week or two.
- Chemical peels – Peels are used to completely remove the damaged and dead skin which reduces acne, wrinkles, pigmentation and rough skin. It takes about 2-5 days for the skin to adjust and the results are awesome.
- Skin Rejuvenation Treatment Therapy – This is known as lipokraft, an advanced anti-ageing treatment that reduces stretch marks and scars with the help of Adipose Derived stem cells. It’s a process that naturally helps to maintain the youthfulness of the skin.
- Laser Therapy – Laser therapy is the best if you are suffering from age spots or you can also opt for Intense Pulsed light (IPL) treatment. You would get back even-toned, smoother and younger skin. Both the procedures are fast and safe. Laser therapy corrects the texture of the facial skin.
Consult our beauty expert and take suggestions about the treatment that is suitable for you. All of these treatments are recommended after 35 years but you can start in the early 30s but never before that. You have the right to look beautiful at any age; your skin demands proper maintenance and anti-ageing treatment is the choice when your skin gradually loses its natural shine and elasticity.